Offered are custom ski tour guided trips in the area of your choice. In the Canadian Rockies, Selkirk mountains and the Purcell's. World class powder skiing and stunning views around Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Powder ski in Banff National Park, Glacier National Park, Kootenay National Park or Jasper National Park for world class ski touring.
Have you ever dreamed of:
- Skiing untouched powder slopes outside of the ski area boundary?
- Traveling though pristine old growth forests on a blanket of fresh snow?
- Skiing expansive glaciers and alpine features?
No matter your experience or ability. There is a trip for you!
Terrain to expect:
For intro level backcountry skiers:
- Smooth expansive slopes that are easy to ski
- Well spaced trees. Large 500 year old, old growth such as cedar or fir. Or spare alpine
- trees such as larch, popular or spruce.
- Low to moderate angle slopes.
- Moderate angled glaciers and vast alpine slopes. 28-35 degrees
- Vertical footage per run, up to 3500 feet.
- Interesting terrain. Such as gullies, ski chutes and pillows
- Steeper angled tree runs. Up to 40 degrees
- Consistent fall line skiing. Summit to valley
- As per above plus
- Tree pillow lines, chutes and drops
- Steep ridge top entrances. Up to 45-50 degrees
- None stop skiing
- Steep alpine and glaciated runs. Up to 45 degrees
- Couloir skiing.
- Ski mountaineering (See ski mountaineering page for details)